This website is owned and operated by the Rotherham Superbowl.
What information do we collect?
We may collect the following information to enable us to process your booking:
- Phone Numbers
- Email Addresses
If you have provided us with your email address we promise to:
- Only send you details regarding packages, discounts and any improvements made to our facilities.
- Not to pass on your information to any organisation outside of the Rotherham Superbowl, unless we are required to do so by law.
- Allow you to unsubscribe at anytime
When you provide any information you always have the option to opt out if you don’t want to receive newsletters or text messages. When information is given to us, you are giving us consent to use it for marketing purposes. If you change your mind at any time you can email us using the contact us page or write to us at:-
After doing so, all records of you on our database will be deleted.
What we do with the information we gather?
We require this information to understand your needs and process your booking and to provide you with a better service, mainly:
- Internal record keeping
- We may also use the information to improve our products and services
- Our representatives may follow up, either by email, mail or telephone to people who have made bookings and require confirmation and also if you have requested information from ourselves.
- We may periodically send you information about new products, special offers or other information we think you may find interesting unless you advise us that you do not want to receive this.
We will not email or text you in the future if you wish to unsubscribe.
Who we share your information with?
When you submit information to us you are agreeing that we may use your personal information for the purposes set out in this statement. Whilst we will take all necessary steps to ensure your personal information is protected, we cannot guarantee the security of any personal information you disclose online. When you provide us with information online you accept the inherent security implications of doing this and will not hold us responsible for any breach of security unless we have been negligent.
We will not pass on your information to any organisation outside Oasis Health & Fitness Limited, including third parties unless we are required to do so by law.
If you think we are holding incorrect information about you or you would like a copy of the information we are holding about you, you may request this information by contacting us.
How we protect your information?
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. We have implemented appropriate physical, technical and organisational procedures to maintain information that is accurate, current and secure.